This policy aims to keep you up to date with our services, as they currently stand. Updates can be implemented at any time in accordance with Government advice.
The safety and well-being of our customers and staff is our highest priority – please see below for details of how we are working to make our environment as safe as possible.
• Ensure that there is sanitiser gel and wipes.
• Ensure that our camping toilet is thoroughly disinfected after each use. A new toilet bag will be replaced each time. Only Wild Play Staff will zip the toilet tent. Male participants will still be encouraged to use the Wee Tree.
• Any equipment or resources that we use will be thoroughly cleaned before, during and after each session.
• Participants are expected to wash their hands/sanitise at the start, during and end of each session and before having a snack.
• We are requesting that ALL participants only attend if they are well enough to do so. This information will be checked again upon arrival to each session.
• If any participant feels unwell, with COVID symptoms, during a session, parents will be contacted and expected to collect as soon as possible. All other participants will have the option to do so based upon this information.
We will expect you to:
• Complete the medical form as part of the registration process even if you or your child has attended sessions before.
• Only attend sessions if you/your children are well and everyone in your home has been well.
• If you, your child or ANY member of your household has been in contact with someone who has tested POSITIVE for COVID-19 please make us aware. We request that participants of all of our sessions make sensible and appropriate judgements in following Government advice and use a common sense approach to prevent the spread of the virus.
We request that you take a Lateral Flow Test as a precaution.
• If any participants of Wild Play Ltd sessions test positive for COVID-19, please do not attend for a minimum of 10 days.
• Collect your child immediately if they display any symptoms of feeling unwell.
• Ensure any hay fever medication, insect repellent; sun cream etc. is administered BEFORE arrival as we will not be administering any non-essential treatments.
• Supply your child with sufficient drinks and snacks for the session.
• Arrive and collect your child for each session at the correct time. (A late collection charge is in place –refer to our T’s & C’s)
• Follow the drop off/collection procedures.
• Children should not bring toys from home to any session.
• Only book your child onto an Explorers session if you feel that they can understand what is expected.
PLEASE NOTE: We regret to inform you that we will not be able to offer refunds for places missed due to illness/COVID isolation or any other reason.
If a member of staff has to isolate and sessions have to be cancelled, we WILL refund all participants booked onto the relevant sessions during the isolation period.
We are reviewing our procedures on a regular basis and adapting to any changes that need to be made.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your continued support.
Heidi & Denise
Wild Play Ltd